Listing Courtesy of Magnolia Realty
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One-of-a-kind, custom home in Belton's Red Rock Hills. This home has the feel of a vacation home, also called "the tree house". Nestled on a lot full of shade trees with a large deck that overlooks the green space next-door, this home offers so many wonderful features. 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms with a flex space that has been used as an open study and another eating area. The white open kitchen with a custom island overlooks the living space and is perfect for entertaining. The subdivision offers a community pool and park. Conveniently located to schools, restaurants, shopping and very close to Lake Belton!
- Built-In Oven, Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(S), Carbon Monoxide Detector, Coffered Ceiling(S), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, High Ceilings, Home Office, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Multiple Living Areas, Pantry, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments, Attic, Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island
- Electric, Heat Pump, 2 Units
- Baseboard, Electric, Heat Pump
- Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Rain Gutters, Deck, Porch, Satellite Dish
- Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Phone Available
- Two Car Garage
Property Listed By Magnolia Realty
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.