Listing Courtesy of ERA COLONIAL REAL ESTATE
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful and well maintained two story home located in Belton ISD. Quick and easy access to Austin, Fort Hood, Waco, Belton Lake, Temple Lake Park, I-35, and too many restaurants to count. Quiet neighborhood offers several walking trails, and playgrounds for kids. Home has several upgrades, Wood burning fire place with built in shelves, granite countertops, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, bronze fixtures throughout the home, eat in kitchen with an island, recessed lighting, wood trimmed mirrors, Moen bathroom water & light fixtures. Separate stand-up shower and garden tub. Walk-in master closet with built-in shelves, 2 living room areas, two inch custom fitted faux wood blinds. Multi-speed ceiling fans. Fenced in backyard with a storage shed, BBQ and fire pit area. Alarm system, termite bonded 1 year home warranty.
Assigned School Zones
- Pirtle Elementary
- Lake Belton Middle School
- Belton High School
- Built-In Oven, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Stove
- Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Master Downstairs, Multiple Living Areas, Split Bedrooms, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments, Breakfast Area, Kitchen Island
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, 1 Unit
- Central, Electric
- Storage, Patio
- Electricity Connected,High Speed Internet Available
- Two Car Garage
- Security System
- Public Sewer
- Buyer to Verify
Property Listed By ERA COLONIAL REAL ESTATE
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.