Listing Courtesy of All City Real Estate, Ltd. Co.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Well-kept 3-bedroom corner-lot home is located on the top of a hill in an established neighborhood only minutes from Hwy 190.
Features Office/Study as you enter the door, step down to an awesome family room with 16 ft ceiling and fireplace. Spacious galley kitchen with dining area and plenty of cabinets and counter space.
Huge master bedroom with additional storage space extended to the back.
Master bath with double vanity, separate shower, 2 walk-in closets and sky light above the garden tub.
Split floorplan, Bedroom 2 and 3 share the hallway bath.
Step down to an extended room with nice formal dining area and doors that open to a covered patio. Huge backyard with privacy fence has in-ground swimming pool, plenty of mature shade trees, and 2 storage sheds. Enjoy a great view from the backyard!
Assigned School Zones
- C.R. Clements/Hollie Parsons
- Copperas Cove Junior High
- Copperas Cove High School
- Built-In Oven, Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, High Ceilings, Home Office, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Split Bedrooms, Skylights, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- 1 Unit, Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Barbecue, Pool, Rain Gutters, Storage, Covered Patio
- Cable Available
- Garage,Two Car Garage,Rear/Side/Off Street
- Security System,Smoke Detector(s)
Property Listed By All City Real Estate, Ltd. Co.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.