Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway TX Realty
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Single story, Mid-Century home on a quiet street in the highly desirable Allandale neighborhood! Large lot for the area, with a quick commute to downtown Austin via Mopac Expressway. Excellent dining and shopping districts nearby include The Domain, and Burnet Road. Kitchen has been recently remodeled with Quartz counter tops and soft close custom cabinetry. Tile and hardwood throughout! The bedroom on the North wing of the home has been used to Airbnb, and another great use would be as a Mother In Law or guest suite. Beautiful mature trees canopy a very private backyard oasis, complete with pool! Close to Beverly Sheffield Park & Northwest Recreation Center. Walking distance to highly rated Gullet Elementary.
Assigned School Zones
- Gullett Elementary School
- Lamar Middle School
- Mccallum High School
- Built-In Oven, Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Stove
- Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), In-Law Floorplan, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(S), Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Eat-In Kitchen, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan
- Hardwood, Tile
- 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Covered Patio, Pool, Porch, Patio
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,High Speed Internet Available,Phone Available
- Two Car Garage
- Public Sewer
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway TX Realty
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.