Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Professionals
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Gorgeous bay views from the deck of this amazing, fully furnished 3-4 bedroom 2 & 1/2 bath home in gated Cape Carancahua Community. Spacious living area with tray ceiling and large windows for abundant natural lighting adjoins the kitchen and dining area. Kitchen is equipped with beautiful custom cabinets, tons of counter space, updated appliances, island and wood laminate flooring. Living areas and the 45 ft deck share eastern facing views of Carancahua Bay allowing for spectacular sunrises. Inside you'll also find large walk-in closets, master en suite, carpeted bedrooms and room to relax. Covered patio area below the home also provides access to a bonus room or 4th bedroom and utility room with 1/2 bath. Situated on 2 lots totaling 0.38 acres the property boasts storm shutters, a 24'x36' metal building, separate storage building and plenty of parking! Cape Carancahua amenities include: gated entry, lighted fishing pier, boat ramp with dock, 2 pools, multiple parks and more!!!
| Industrial J High School||(6-8)|
- Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Controlled Access
- Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(S), Built-In Features, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, 2 Units, Wall/Window Unit(S)
- Central, Electric
- Balcony, Storm Windows/Doors, Workshop, Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Porch, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Electricity Connected,High Speed Internet Available
- Carport,Two Car Garage,Detached Garage,Two Spaces
- Septic Tank,Aerobic Septic
Property Listed By RE/MAX Professionals
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.