Listing Courtesy of Texas Country Realty
4 / 3
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
72.496 acres of beautifully wooded land abundant with wildlife. This property is located about an hour and a half from San Antonio, two hours from Austin and close to Houston as well. The home was built in 1950 by the Woods Family and has approximately 2,400 square feet of living area. On property there is a 2 car detached garage directly behind the house as well as a large metal barn with outdoor shower and wash rack for horses. There is an air-conditioned tack room as well to make outdoor tasks enjoyable. Inside the home the original long leaf pine floors add charm to this country home. The large kitchen is 18' x 34' and has appliances made for cooking by a gourmet chef. There is a large wrap around porch to enjoy the views and wildlife with shade lent by the enormous oak trees. This property is a must see with its 7 fenced pastures. Deer, turkey, dove and other wildlife are plentiful. Spring fed creek provides seasonal water.
||589 Woods Road
- Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Softener
- Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Master Downstairs, Multiple Living Areas, Tub Shower
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, 3+ Units, Wall/Window Unit(S)
- Electric, Gas, Hot Water
- Barbecue, Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Other, Rain Gutters, Deck, Horse Facilities, Propane Tank - Owned, Porch
- Cable Available,None
- Two Car Garage,Detached Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Not Connected (at lot),Public Sewer
Property Listed By Texas Country Realty
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.