Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Professionals
2 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Exceptional waterview home in gated community of Cape Carancahua. Style and function abound in this premium home with room to entertain inside and out! Inside you'll find 2 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 full kitchens and an amazingly open floor plan. Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, beautiful laminate flooring greet you as you enter into the heart of the home. The large kitchen includes an abundance of custom cabinetry and counter space. A 40' x 40' shop with 3 overhead doors and 1 personnel door sits on one of the three lots included with this home. The back covered patio is equipped with a legacy lift allowing for easy transport of items or persons to the second story. The downstairs has both full bathroom and kitchen with a roll up door that opens to a screened entertaining area. Cape Carancahua community offers a boat ramp, lighted fishing piers, community center, multiple parks, playground, outdoor promenade and gated entrance.
- Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- Controlled Access
- Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Handicap Access, High Ceilings, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Pantry, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Built-In Features, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan
- Central Air, Electric, 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Central, Electric
- Handicap Accessible, Storage, Workshop, Covered Patio, Porch, Satellite Dish
- High Speed Internet Available
- Carport,Two Car Garage,Detached Garage,Oversized,Two Spaces
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Septic Tank,Aerobic Septic,Not Connected (at lot),Public Sewer
Property Listed By RE/MAX Professionals
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.