Listing Courtesy of Bear Real Estate Services
4 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Enjoy country living just minutes from town. This home is located in the Neil Brown addition at the western edge of Lampasas. Well maintained 4 bedroom, two bath, Austin Stone home nestled in a grove of mature trees. Secluded and quiet on almost 7 acres. There are 4 large bedrooms. ( one is designed with wall to wall cabinets, shelving, and a double sink) Great for crafting, art work, office, game room, etc.) Den features marble and wooden fireplace , high ceilings with open beams, tiled floors and French doors opening to the large covered porch. Open and airy, bright and welcoming!!! Landscaped. Tree covered yard and seasonal creek. Secluded on the corner. New roof. Updated AC. Storage building. Garden.
| Kline Whitis Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| First Baptist Preschool And Kindergarten||(Preschool-K)|
| Hanna Springs Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Lampasas Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| Lampasas High School||(9-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Disposal, Range, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range
- Breakfast Area, Coffered Ceiling(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, High Ceilings, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments, Breakfast Area
- Central Air, Electric, 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Central, Electric
- Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Storage, Porch
- Electricity Available,Phone Available
- Two Car Garage,Attached Garage,Rear/Side/Off Street
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Septic Tank,Septic Tank
Property Listed By Bear Real Estate Services
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.