Listing Courtesy of A Cut Above Realty, LLC
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Country living on 12 acres of beautiful land, partially native and heavily wooded. No restrictions. Easy access to Austin, Seguin and San Antonio via SH 130 at Hwy 20. Home offers open floor plan with a large kitchen, formal dining, walk-in pantry and oversized built in refrigerator which will convey, spacious utility room with deep sink and access to the back of the property, split bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom. The attic could be converted to additional living space, currently being used as storage. Master bedroom has nice large bath/dressing area with large closet. Detached garage/workshop with additional area for BBQ and relaxing.
- Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Some Electric Appliances, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Coffered Ceiling(S), High Ceilings, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Attic, Built-In Features, Breakfast Area
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Central, Electric
- Covered Patio, Deck, Rain Gutters, Workshop, Deck, Horse Facilities, Porch, Satellite Dish
- Electricity Available,High Speed Internet Available,Phone Available
- Detached Carport,Two Spaces
- Septic Tank,Septic Tank
Property Listed By A Cut Above Realty, LLC
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.