Listing Courtesy of Vista Real Estate
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Located in Belton ISD, this 4 bed/ 3 bath home contains 2310 square feet of living space, and includes both a formal and an informal dining room. One of the biggest features of this home is it contains SPRAY FOAM INSULATION!!! This will really help with our hot Texas summers! Enjoy this open floor plan with its tile floors in the living and wet areas, custom cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, and so much more. This home sits on a great corner lot, and includes a side entry garage.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven, Some Electric Appliances, Stove
- Attic, Built-In Cabinetry, Ceiling Fan(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, High Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Central Heat, Electric
- Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation
- Attached Garage,Rear/Side/Off Street,Two Car Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer
- From W Adams, turn south on Old Waco Rd. Right on Dove Meadows Blvd. Right on Spotted Dove. Left on Inca Dove. House is first home on the right.
Property Listed By Vista Real Estate
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.