Listing Courtesy of Helms and Miller Realtors
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This gentleman's ranch is located just outside Waco city limits, is Midway ISD, & has Lorena city water. The rolling terrain offers a large all-weather tank toward the front northwest corner. There is aprx 10-14 acres remaining that would be suitable for commercial frontage on the access road to I-35. Currently the property is marketed for sale in its entirety; being approximately 39.86 acres of land and includes a single-family residence, in-ground pool/spa, asphalt paved drive, aprx 40'x100' stall barn (12 stalls) w/loft storage & feed room, aprx 80'x80' equipment/stall barn (4 large stalls), concrete floors & loading dock, includes office, bathroom (own septic) washer/dryer, tool, saddle, & feed room, newer large equipment/trailer/hay barn, elevator/steel grain bin, loafing shed, screened fishing hut, light standards, horse walker, well house/currently the well is not in use due to having city supplied water.
||378 Surrey Ridge Lane
- Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Oven, Stove
- Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Pantry, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(S), Electric, 2 Units
- Horse Facilities, Other, Pool, Patio, Satellite Dish, Storage, Workshop
- Circular Driveway,Two Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side/Off Street
Property Listed By Helms and Miller Realtors
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.