Listing Courtesy of ERA Colonial Real Estate
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
When an opportunity to own almost an ACRE of land with a custom built home, you jump on it. From the minute you enter the front door, you can see and feel the designer choices and stylish accents that went into building this beautiful home. It has everything on your wish list, trust me. The open Living Room with wood-burning fireplace and Built-in Entertainment Cabinet makes the perfect space for resting and relaxing after a day of work. The Kitchen is one most cooks would love to prep meals in. Not the cook? Pull up a seat at the Bar until dinner is ready. The Master Suite is on one side of the home, while the secondary bedrooms and bathrooms are on the other. One of my favorite features is the Mother-In-Law (or Millennial Suite, or Guest Suite..whatever you want to call it) that includes a private full bathroom. OHHHHH and did I mention the STARS?? Evenings can be enjoyed on the back patio listening to the sounds of silence and gazing at the sky's wonders.
Assigned School Zones
- C.R. Clements/Hollie Parsons
- Copperas Cove Junior High
- Copperas Cove High School
- Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(S), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Home Office, In-Law Floorplan, Pantry, Split Bedrooms, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments, Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters, Open Floorplan
- Carpet, Tile
- Central Air, 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Covered Patio, Rain Gutters, Porch
- Electricity Available
- Two Car Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side/Off Street
- Smoke Detector(s)
Property Listed By ERA Colonial Real Estate
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.