Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Land & Homes III - Goliad
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious country living at its finest!!! This sprawling 5 bedroom, 3 bath home on 66.59 acres has all of the privacy you could want! A large, open concept living/dining/kitchen area makes it easy for family to gather together! A bonus living area could serve as a private guest quarters, an inviting game room or the ultimate office/craft space! Need more room? A generous 1 bedroom apartment tops the spacious 2 car garage, complete with a cozy kitchen and perfect deck for sitting and enjoying the outdoors! Another feature that will keep you outdoors is the saltwater pool located just off the expansive back patio. Perfect for entertaining! The master suite features a large bedroom, 2 spacious walk-in closets, a relaxing Jacuzzi tub and a roomy walk-in shower! Just a short walk up from the house is a large barn with 2 roll up doors, big enough to park your RV and plenty of room for storage! This property is also being offered as MLS #369642 including the house and 7 acres. Ag exempt.
||1082 Diebel Road
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Some Electric Appliances, Stove, Water Softener
- Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, High Ceiling, Jetted Tub, Open Floorplan, Separate Shower, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Wall/Window Unit(S)
- Central Heat
- Balcony, Covered Patio, Horse Facilities, Patio, Pool, Satellite Dish, Storage, Workshop
- High Speed Internet Available
- Detached Garage,RV/Boat Parking,Two Car Garage
- Septic Tank
- From Goliad, go north on Hwy 183 towards Cuero for 8.9 miles. Take a left on Hwy 119 and go 5 miles to Weesatche. Turn left on W FM 884 and continue on Fm 884 for 3.4 miles. Continue on to Diebel Road and property will be 1 mile down Diebel Road on t
Property Listed By RE/MAX Land & Homes III - Goliad
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.