Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
FOUR BEDROOM, TWO BATH, TWO CAR GARAGE BRICK HOME ON ALMOST AN ACRE LOT, SPARKLING POOL WITH SPACIOUS DECK AND STONE FIRE PIT, GROVES OF MATURE OAK SHADE TREES, FENCED BACK YARD, SPRINKLER SYSTEM, STORM SHELTER This home is located in sought after River Place in Kempner. Located near Fort Hood, this home sits on just under an acre, flat lot and has groves of mature oak trees. The fenced back yard is an oasis with a firepit, in-ground pool with waterfall and fountain and ornate pool decking. Enjoy the back yard from the covered patio that features a large extended patio for the grill. The Troy-Bilt riding mower is included. Flooring is tile everywhere except carpet in the bedrooms. All bedrooms and the family room have double-switched ceiling fans. The open floor plan keeps the chef with family and friends. The kitchen offers granite countertops, breakfast bar, glass top range, dishwasher, microwave, pantry, and the refrigerator is included. The split floor plan provides peace and quiet for the owners. The master bedroom has a high ceiling with crown molding and ceiling fan and three walk-in closets. The master bath has double sinks, oval soaker tub, and large separate shower. Utilities are provided by Kempner Water Supply and Hamilton County Electric Coop. Please visit the virtual tour for more photos, tours, and descriptions.
Assigned School Zones
- Hanna Springs
- Lampasas Middle School
- Lampasas High School
| Taylor Creek Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||2|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Breakfast Area, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floorplan, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile
- 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Central Heat, Electric
- Covered Patio, Patio, Pool, Sprinkler/Irrigation
- Electricity Available
- Attached Garage,Rear/Side/Off Street,Two Car Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Aerobic Septic
- From Copperas Cove go West on 190 six miles to the redlight in Kempner. Turn right on 2313. Cross the railroad tracks, stay left on 2313, and go four miles. At the white picket fence turn left on CR 3150. The house will be about 1/2 mile ahead on the
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.