Listing Courtesy of Perry Development Mgt.
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One-story design with 12-foot coffered ceilings in entry and extended entry. Spacious formal dining room. Library with French door entry. Open family room flows into the kitchen and morning area. Kitchen features island with built-in seating space. Master suite with wall of windows in the bedroom. Garden tub, separate glass-enclosed shower, dual sinks and a large walk-in closet in the master bath. Guest suite. Game room with double doors. Mud room adjoins the oversized utility room. Two-car garage. Stage of construction is Trim on the day of entry.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stove
- Breakfast Area, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, High Ceiling, Home Office, Kitchen Island, Separate Shower, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- 2 Units, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C
- Central Heat
- Covered Patio, Horse Facilities, Rain Gutters
- Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
- Attached Garage,Two Car Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer
- DIAMOND ASSOCIATION
- From I-10 East, exit Highway 46 and turn left. Travel approximately 2 miles, then turn right on Rudeloff Road. Continue on Rudeloff Road, then turn left onto Coral Way. The Sales Center will be on your right at 2859 Coral Way.
Property Listed By Perry Development Mgt.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.