Listing Courtesy of Perry Development Mgt.
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Library with French doors frames the entry. Formal dining room with ceramic tile floor. Kitchen features a large pantry and an island with a built-in seating space. Two-story family room with ceramic tile floor features a wall of windows. Private master suite with three-large windows. Master bath features dual vanities, a garden tub, separate glass enclosed shower and a large walk-in closet. Game room and secondary bedrooms complete the second level. Covered backyard patio. Three-car garage. Tankless Water Heater. Stage of construction is Interior on the day of entry.
Assigned School Zones
- Cole Elementary School
- Briscoe Middle School
- Brennan High School
| Galm Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||2|
| Ott Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||3|
| Lieck Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Mireles Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Lewis Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||5|
| Hoffmann Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Luna Middle School||(6-8)||3|
| Briscoe Middle School||(6-8)||3|
| Brennan High School||(9-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Some Gas Appliances
- Breakfast Area, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(S), Eat-In Kitchen, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, High Ceiling, Home Office, Kitchen Island, Lower-Level Master, Separate Shower, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- 2 Units, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C
- Central Heat
- Covered Patio, Horse Facilities, Rain Gutters
- Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
- Attached Garage,Three or more Spaces
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer
- ALAMO MANAGEMENT
- From Loop 1604 West, turn right on Wiseman Boulevard. Continue straight on Wiseman Boulevard for 3 miles to Elysian Trail. Turn left and the Sales Center is on the right at 2339 Elysian Trail.
Property Listed By Perry Development Mgt.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.