Listing Courtesy of The Kuker Company
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Must See Lampasas River Property! This 16 acre property has so much to offer including a 2376 SF house, fenced fields for grazing, tons of porch spaces, chicken coop, and 1200 ft of Lampasas River frontage. The home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a finished basement, lots of storage space, three stories, a rock wood burning fireplace, wood floors, and wood cathedral ceilings with beams. The exterior of the home has wood siding with rock accents, a 2 year old metal roof, a wood deck, concrete patio off the basement, a balcony off the master bedroom, 1 car garage, and a relaxing screened in porch/carport. The majority of the acreage is 5-strand perimeter fenced with gated access to the river frontage. The home is surrounded by gorgeous mature oaks.
||871 Fm 2313
Assigned School Zones
- Hanna Springs
- Lampasas Middle School
- Lampasas High School
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances
- Ceiling Fan(S), Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Central Heat, Electric
- Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Enclosed Porch, Horse Facilities
- Electricity Available
- One Car Garage,One Space
- Septic Tank
- From Lampasas take FM 580 East towards Kempner. Continue on when the road changes to FM 2313 over the Lampasas River bridge. First property on the left. See sign. Shown by appointment only.
Property Listed By The Kuker Company
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.