Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams New Braunfels
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Old Mill NB Builders by Jimmy Jacobs have outdone themselves on this new Development. This brand new, well appointed "Town home" has granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. It is within walking distance to the historical Faust Bridge on the Guadalupe River. You can head over to the Market Place shopping center, workout at Gold's gym, catch a movie at Alamo Draft House, grab a bite at Mamacita's Mexican Food or Fork & Spoon. Laura Deir w/ Mortgage Financial Services is our preferred lender on this community and she can be reached at (210)573-4296.
Assigned School Zones
- Goodwin-Frazier Elementa
- Church Hill Middle School
- Canyon High School
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Some Electric Appliances
- Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Island, Lower-Level Master, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Central Heat, Electric
- Covered Patio, Patio
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available
- Two Car Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer
- Old Mill Crossing HOA
- Go North on 46 from IH¬35. Left on Madison. Left on Flushing. Right on Broadway. Left on Rusk. Townhomes on left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams New Braunfels
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.