Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Land & Homes
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
If you love to fish and love living lakeside, you will definitely want to see this well kept, beautiful home nestled in Goliad County on Coleto Creek Reservoir. This 3 bedroom/2 bath home is located in the quaint, gated neighborhood of Twin Lake Subdivision. Open concept kitchen and living area has a beautiful brick, wood burning fireplace. Relax in the spacious master bedroom/bath which has a luxurious jetted whirlpool tub. Enjoy entertaining outdoors and your private access to Coleto Creek.
- Refrigerator, Some Electric Appliances, Stove
- Controlled Access
- Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(S), Eat-In Kitchen, High Ceiling, Open Floorplan
- Carpet, Laminate
- 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Central Heat, Electric
- Covered Patio, Horse Facilities, Storage
- Other,Water Access
- Electricity Available
- Two Spaces
- Public Sewer
- Follow Hwy 59 towards Goliad turn right onto FM 2987. Turn right onto Sulphur Creek Estates Rd. Go through gate to Twin Lakes Dr, property will be on left.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Land & Homes
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.