Listing Courtesy of Longhorn Properties
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This impressive home has a rhythmic flow throughout. Spacious and open family room with ceiling fan, brick fireplace and large windows for lots of natural light. The family room flows into a large open formal dining area. Great kitchen which features all modern appliances to include a gas stove, lots of cabinet and counter top space, tile back splash, natural light and tile flooring. Family dining area adjacent. The main floor also presents a half bath, interior laundry room and easy access to the open patio and back yard. The upper floor landing presents an open area which can be used as an office, den or exercise area. Enter the master suite with its large windows, ceiling fan, and double walk in closets. The master has a garden tub, double vanity and separate shower area. Wire fenced yard, golfers it's deep enough to improve your short game. Chip away and Call for additional information and to schedule your personal viewing of this property
| Jo Ann Ford Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Village Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Raye Mccoy Elementary School||(K-5)|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Water Softener
- Attic, Ceiling Fan(S), Eat-In Kitchen, Separate Shower, Separate/Formal Dining Room
- Carpet, Tile
- 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Central Heat, Gas
- Patio, Storage
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available
- Attached Garage,Two Car Garage
- Burglar Alarm,Smoke Detector(s)
- Aerobic Septic,Septic Tank
- Williams Dr to FM 3405.
Property Listed By Longhorn Properties
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.