Listing Courtesy of All City Real Estate
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This Custom Hill Country home just about move in ready! Great space with an open floor plan and high ceilings, it feels much bigger than its 2100 square feet! Loads of storage with 42” custom cabinets, in the kitchen, an island for prep, visiting and a walk-in pantry. The utility room is huge with custom shelving and a drop zone for backpacks, shoes and ??? The kitchen is open, featuring granite counters, custom tile and backsplash that continues into the bathrooms and laundry. Porcelain tile is found throughout the living spaces with Travertine in the bathrooms. The property backs up to Devil’s Hollow Preserve for extra privacy and forever views. The covered back patio, just of the living area, is the perfect place for entertaining friends and family. The community pool and park are just 6 miles and the elementary school is 6 minutes the other way!
Assigned School Zones
- Rebecca Creek
- Mountain Valley Middle School
- Canyon Lake High School
- Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Range, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range
- Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Coffered Ceiling(S), Granite Counters, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Pantry, Split Bedrooms, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Attic, Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, 1 Unit
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch
- Electricity Available,High Speed Internet Available
- Two Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side/Off Street
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer,Septic Tank,Aerobic Septic,Public Sewer
- Mystic Shores POA
Property Listed By All City Real Estate
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.