Listing Courtesy of All City Real Estate
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Custom home with forever views. The back boundary is the ledge of Devil’s Hollow and is beyond the old ranch fence on this property. Mysticshorespoa.com has additional information. Estimated completion is March/April, an early contract will allow you to choose your finishes! Mystic Shore amenities include walking trails, nature parks, lake and river access, community center and even RV and boat storage facility!
6 minutes to the elementary school & 6 mi. to 281. 5.8 mi to the park and pool. Local activities abound w/river tubing on the Guadalupe, shopping, dining, wineries close by.
Assigned School Zones
- Rebecca Creek
- Mountain Valley Middle Scho
- Canyon Lake High School
| Rebecca Creek Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Canyon Lake High School||(9-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Microwave, Range, Some Electric Appliances
- Breakfast Area, Built-In Cabinetry, Ceiling Fan(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, High Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation
- Electricity Available,High Speed Internet Available
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side/Off Street,Two Car Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Aerobic Septic,Public Sewer
- Mystic Shores POA
- FM 306 to Mystic Parkway. .7 mile make a right on Mallard Dr. Mallard turns into High Point Circle, 1.4 miles the PIQ will be on your right and is under construction.
Property Listed By All City Real Estate
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.