Listing Courtesy of Twin Rivers Real Estate
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Immaculate, secluded & nestled among 100 year old oaks this home is a must see! Built in 2012 on 6 acres it's a feast for the eyes from the landscape to the impressive stone fireplace & sweeping views. This showstopper features 3 spacious bedrooms with big closets, a wet bar, formal dining, custom built-in's galore & a spa like master bath. The kitchen is a gourmet's dream with a center island, gorgeous granite, walk in pantry & breakfast room! The back patio & balcony, both with bead board ceilings overlook the seasonal pond & abundant wildlife all a stones throw from Lake Texana. Upstairs is a huge game room & large balcony with breathtaking views. No detail was missed in this dream home, from an easy access walk in attic, to 2X6 framing & efficient spray foam insulation. The outdoor kitchen on the patio is charming & a stainless spiral staircase joins it to the balcony. An over-sized 3 car garage has Hardie planked walls. Make plans to see this Ganado property today.
||608 County Road 226
- Exhaust Fan, Some Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Wet Bar, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Game Room, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, High Ceilings, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Downstairs, Multiple Living Areas, Pantry, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-In Closet(S), Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, 1 Unit, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Central, Electric
- Balcony, Barbecue, Covered Patio, Horse Facilities
- Cable Available,Electricity Available
- Carport,Garage,Attached Garage,Rear/Side/Off Street,Three or more Spaces
- Security System
- Septic Tank,Aerobic Septic,Not Connected (at lot),Public Sewer
Property Listed By Twin Rivers Real Estate
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.