Listing Courtesy of Pesek Property Team
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
63.856 acres, 360* views, 2738 sqft home 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, custom wood work, cabinetry, granite countertops, surround sound, High efficiency upgrades, two electric meters
1600 sqft shop/bunkhouse, efficiency type apartment, kitchen and living area, pull though overhead garage doors, full bathroom, loft storage. This space is the perfect hobby room, man-cave or she-shed, carport/RV & trailer storage
10700 square foot (owner) barn w/ covered arena. Consists of 7,000 sqft (owner) arena and a 3700 sqft (owner) area made up of concrete floors through the center of it with dirt areas which, at one time, were designed for horse stalls.
Pasture includes native grass and improved grasses Guardo and Bermuda cover most of the property. Terraced for water retention, stock pond. Pasture is mostly open and sloping, soil is primarily black clay with some white weathered clay and limestone.
||2661 County Road 290
- Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(S), Coffered Ceiling(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Downstairs, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Built-In Features, Granite Counters, Open Floorplan
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(S)
- Central, Gas
- Barbecue, Enclosed Porch, Workshop, Covered Patio
- Electricity Available
- Detached Carport,Detached Garage
- Septic Tank
Property Listed By Pesek Property Team
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.