Listing Courtesy of Lawlor Realty
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This beautiful two story home features a gourmet kitchen including oversized center island, 5 burner gas cooktop, built-in stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and a butlers pantry with direct access to the dining room. Tile flooring in main living areas. Stairs feature iron railing. Beautiful fireplace in family room. Luxurious master suite with sitting area and a private bath. Private study. Spacious game room, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs. Three car garage.
Assigned School Zones
- Veramendi Elementary Sch
- Oak Run Middle School
- New Braunfels High School
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven, Some Gas Appliances, Stove
- Breakfast Area, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(S), Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Granite/Stone/Solid Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Lower-Level Master, Separate Shower, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C, Electric, Zoned
- Central Heat, Gas, Zoned
- Covered Patio, Horse Facilities, Rain Gutters
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Attached Garage,Three or more Spaces
- Burglar Alarm,Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer
- Stone Crossing HOA
- From San Antonio - Drive north on IH-35. Exit #184 Rueckle Rd / Loop 337/ FM482 and turn left. Travel approximately 1.5 miles and turn left on Stone Crossing Parkway. Model home is located on the left.
Property Listed By Lawlor Realty
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.