Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX River Cities
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Backing to a wooded bluff overlooking the Olympia Hills Golf Course, this classic Colonial home offers multiple living areas, 2 fireplaces, beautiful mouldings, custom cabinetry, high ceilings, hardwood floors, central vac, electric vehicle charging stations, a brand new roof and 2 brand new A/C units. Follow the winding staircase to find 3 bedrooms and a game/media room with a cozy study. Enjoy the majestic oaks, spacious porches front and back, French doors, and the huge balcony overlooking a quiet koi pond. Simply stunning!
- Some Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Disposal, Microwave, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Game Room, High Ceilings, Home Office, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Multiple Living Areas, Pantry, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Upper Level Master, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments, Attic, Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, 2 Units
- Central, Electric
- Balcony, Covered Patio, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Rain Gutters, Workshop, Covered Patio, Porch
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,High Speed Internet Available,Phone Available
- Two Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Pond,Golf Course
- Public Sewer,Public Sewer
- Olympia Neighborhood Assoc
Property Listed By RE/MAX River Cities
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.