Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX River Cities
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Backing to a wooded bluff overlooking the Olympia Hills Golf Course, this classic Colonial home offers multiple living areas, 2 fireplaces, beautiful mouldings, custom cabinetry, high ceilings, hardwood floors, central vac, electric vehicle charging stations, a brand new roof and 2 brand new A/C units. Follow the winding staircase to find 3 bedrooms and a game/media room with a cozy study. Enjoy the majestic oaks, spacious porches front and back, French doors, and the huge balcony overlooking a quiet koi pond. Simply stunning!
- Exhaust Fan, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Breakfast Bar, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Game Room, High Ceilings, Home Office, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Multiple Living Areas, Pantry, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Upper Level Master, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments, Attic, Built-In Features, Breakfast Area, Granite Counters, Open Floorplan
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, 2 Units
- Central, Electric
- Balcony, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Rain Gutters, Workshop, Covered Patio, Porch
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,High Speed Internet Available,Phone Available
- Garage,Two Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Pond,Golf Course
- Public Sewer
- Olympia Neighborhood Assoc
Property Listed By RE/MAX River Cities
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.