Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker - Ron Brown Co
4 / 3.1
Single Family Residence
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Tranquil country on heavily wooded 9.76 acre Garcitas Creek front lot. Home has a bright open floor plan with beautiful windows to overlook deer haven meadow. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath is perfect for a quiet retreat or active family. Four wheeler/walking trails, creek fishing, campfires, keep your horses or raise a stock show steer! Gated entrance, circle drive, 4 car garage. This property is truly beautiful, minutes from Victoria and very accessible to schools.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Some Gas Appliances, Stove, Water Softener
- Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(S), High Ceiling, Home Office, Kitchen Island, Lower-Level Master, Open Floorplan, Separate Shower, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2 Units, Ceiling Fan(S), Central A/C
- Covered Patio, Rain Gutters
- Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side/Off Street,Three or more Spaces
- Burglar Alarm,Smoke Detector(s)
- Public Sewer
- Post Oak Estates
- Go 59E toward Edna. Turn left into POST OAK ESTATES subdivision, turn left on Post Oak Circle, left on Post Oak Trail to gate in Cul-de-sac.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker - Ron Brown Co
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information provided by Four Rivers Association of REALTORS / CTXMLS.